      From: Yahoo! Address Book <address-book-feedback@...-inc.com>
      To: paula.mccartney@...
      Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 12:10:59 PM
      Subject: Re: Other (KMM173841486V4521L0KM)

      Hello,

      Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Address Book.

      Before I go into addressing your concern, I'd like to first apologize
      for the delay in my responding to your inquiry. We are committed to
      answering your questions as quickly and accurately as possible. However,
      we are currently receiving unusually high volumes which caused the
      delayed response.

      I recognize that you are contacting us to report that you has trouble
      with your Yahoo! Contacts recently.

      I have checked your account, and it was unable to replicate the concern.
      Since I was unable to replicate, I believe the issue may have been
      transient. The symptoms may have possibly been caused by our system, by
      your Web browser, or a network-related issue between your ISP and our
      servers.

      If you continue to experience the issue, please reply with the following
      information:

      1. Detailed steps you took leading up to the error.

      2. Describe how often the error occurs.

      3. The exact text of any error messages you receive.

      This information will help me better assess and provide a solution.
      Please be sure to let us know if you have any further concerns. We would
      be happy to help.

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Address Book.

      Regards,

      Amber

      Yahoo! Address Book Customer Care
      Address Book E2Y

      For assistance with all Yahoo! services, please visit:

        http://help.yahoo.com/

      New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!

      Upgrade to a Safer Version of Internet Explorer 8

      Download Now
        http://yhoo.it/duCKHc

      Original Message Follows:
      -------------------------

      >>REDFRMCON Case ID: 88582472 Mail Premium Candygram
      General
      Notes:

      5415

      1.  What is your name and Yahoo! ID?
      ------------------------------------
            Name:

            Yahoo! ID: paulabbc

      2.  What is your email address?
      -------------------------------
            Email Address: paula.mccartney@...

      3.  Issue Type
      --------------
            Issue Type: Other

            How often this occurs: Once

            If you had browser related issues, did you try clearing your
      cookies and cache yet?: Yes

      4.  What country is your Yahoo! content or language preference?
            Country: Yahoo! US - English

      5.  Describe your problem:
            On Sunday afternoon, all my Contacts became Unfiled.  When I left
      for church that morning, all 1100+ were all categorized.  I spent hours
      re-categorizing them.

      Then, of course, you had your outage Monday morning.  However, the
      missing categories occurred before the Connection Refused error I