19788Re: YDocs for Yahoo & Ymail Users!

  • kerrynb@ymail.com
    Nov 3 1:30 AM

      In reply & response to your answer, we as Yahoo/YMail users would have to pay for this service. If we had our own YDocs, then we would have our own unique online office of our own!! Why should we tag off someone else who's already got it going for their own users? Yahoo can charge all it's users a fee to use someone else's services you know!

      My suggestion of the above, has already gone to the Product Management team for future development of this "app", if you'd like to call it that.

      I stayed with YMail as Google Mail (Gmail) is absolute garbage and everytime you go into a new application, a new window opens apart from your mail and contacts which are in the one application together.

      Yes I'm sure this new Beta Version is ready for the YDocs, and I'm certainly looking forward to it's launch in the very near future!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic