19562Re: [Y-Mail] Tomorrow we have three weeks of the announcement of the new Yahoo Mail Beta

    Oct 7, 2010
      How many people do you know who've had access? I only recall 1 on this group mentioning it (apologies to that person for not referring to you by name - I'm currently posting to the group by email).

      "Sasafrass452" <sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      > I'm wondering, also. They said it would be within 3 weeks, but my
      >account hasn't been upgraded yet while others have. At the press
      >conference they held a while ago, they even said they're planning faster
      >releases :P
      >

      >**Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**
      >

      >On 10/06/2010 05:22 PM, Henrique de Castro wrote:
      >>

      >> 20 days have passed since Yahoo announced the new Yahoo Mail Beta and
      >> I wonder when, in fact, the beta will be available for testing.
      >> My concern is that, more than once, we had news on the blog that never
      >> came to light.
      >> --
      >> Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic