19557Re: [Y-Mail] Tomorrow we have three weeks of the announcement of the new Yahoo Mail Beta

  • Sasafrass452
    Oct 6, 2010
      I'm wondering, also. They said it would be within 3 weeks, but my account hasn't been upgraded yet while others have. At the press conference they held a while ago, they even said they're planning faster releases :P

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 10/06/2010 05:22 PM, Henrique de Castro wrote:
      20 days have passed since Yahoo announced the new Yahoo Mail Beta and I wonder when, in fact, the beta will be available for testing.
      My concern is that, more than once, we had news on the blog that never came to light.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic