19535Re: [Y-Mail] RE:Y!Mail fans : keep an eye here today

  • Rebekah Json
    Oct 2, 2010
      Is there a way to tell which version one has?

      From: Sasafrass452 <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 11:05:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] RE:Y!Mail fans : keep an eye here today

      I still don't have it on my account. I thought I was on one of the early test servers? I guess not....

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 09/24/2010 04:22 AM, dalemonator@... wrote:
      I got to try the new e-mail today.  It's the "All-New Mail" link in the top left.  It wasn't horrible, it just wasn't anything special.  They didn't change much except the look and feel.  They say the left side ads are gone, but there was still one in my view.  The stupid right side ad is still hogging up my screen and still re-expands after every message click, making it pointless to be hidden.  They moved a few controls around and made apps available at the bottom.  It seemed somewhat pointless to me as a revamp, then again, I'm only a minimalist user at this point.  My overall impression was a sarcastic "whup-de-doo".

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com