19472Re: [Y-Mail] Y!Mail fans : keep an eye here today

  • The Old Sled Shed
    Sep 16, 2010
      Hopefully it is more polished than the recent disastrous Yahoo! Groups "upgrade", that it remains useful for those of us still on dial-up internet access, and that we still have robust privacy controls.

      ** ttfn, The Old Sled Shed **
      ** TheOldSledShed@... **