19449Re: [Y-Mail] RE:Yahoo mail buzz: Yahoo is killing their mail

  • Wolfgang Exler
    Sep 13, 2010
      Hello Sy1bzbn,

      Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 12:50:55 AM, you wrote:

      > Outlook is on the decline. I have dropped desktop clients for all
      > but one account. Sync is becoming less and less significant when
      > everything one accesses is already all in the same place.

      if you are on travel in countries without cheap online or possible no
      access you must have a synchronized copy of your data. Otherwise your
      account is useless as you can not connect and retrieve your data

      If I'm only at home I agree, but sometimes I'm not at home.

      And in foreign countries I do not trust all connections, so having a
      local copy of your data without the requirement to access your data
      online is just a security feature.

      Wolfgang

      --
      Best regards,