19437Re: [Y-Mail] OT : The new Y! Groups looks great to me

  • Sasafrass452
    Sep 12, 2010
      Looks good to me, as well. I can't wait to actually see it! I heard that some groups got the new format, but were switched back for some reason. I'm guessing there was a problem that needed to be fixed, so that means a delay. It's been several days since I looked into it, so I don't know what the status is. Remember the last time they tried to redesign Yahoo Groups? It went as far as limited public beta testing, but apparently, the whole project was scrapped since a group I once created under that "new" format was switched to the current one that we're all familiar with. I hope this new format has "staying power"....

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 09/12/2010 09:55 AM, GuillaumeB wrote:
      A bit off-topic here but i'm liking the new Yahoo! Groups.  After reading about it, it looks like it's gonna be a popular version of the not-so-much popular Google Wave

      Can't wait to activate this update over here :) Not sure why It was largely turned down by users...

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com