      From: G Pollara <gpollara@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, June 8, 2010 5:39:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] New feature - Twitter feed in What's New?

      version 2.11.0
      build 397.8
      5/29/10 02:02

      Galaxy version 2.11.0 build 38a

      From: Sasafrass452 <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 8 June, 2010 23:04:39

      I don't see this in my account. What build do you have?

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator* *

      On 06/08/2010 05:14 PM, G Pollara wrote:
      Tonight I was pleasantly surprised to see a new feature in the "What's New" tab in Yahoo Mail. In the Updates section, where I receive updates from Yahoo Connections and Facebook contacts, I now see twitter feeds I follow as well. There is however, no separate tab for Twitter feeds like there is for Yahoo updates or Facebook.

      Is this part of the new Yahoo pulse upgrade (I didn't think this was one of its offerings) or a soon to be announced new feature (though not altogether unexpected) of being able to add a twitter feed in Yahoo Mail?

      Happy to hear from anyone else on this please.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic