19101Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Weird email from Yahoo about Yahoo Mail... What does this mean?

    May 1 12:25 PM
      I was also a bit confused by this, but agree that it doesn t seem to be a big deal. I received 3 emails, confirming my primary username@..., my alias@... and also the stem of all my disposable email addresses setup through address guard. So in essence, I struggle to see what s changed, but it would be good if Yahoo informed us that this email was going out and/or wrote it in simple self-explanatory English.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic