18892Re: How to add link

  • amolyneux_uk
    Jan 26, 2010
      Hi Suzi,
      You can add a link like that using the Signature tool in Yahoo! Mail Options. Click the 'Options' link in the upper right of your Inbox, then click 'Mail Options' and then click 'Signature' on the left.

      Select 'Show a signature on all outgoing messages'. You will have to have your signature in 'Rich Text' mode not 'Plain Text'. Create your signature, then highlight the word(s) you want hyperlinked, then click the link icon (next to the smileyface) and type your hyperlink in the box. Click OK, then save and back to mail, at the top of the window.

      As long as you are sending messages in 'Rich Text', the link will show up in your signature every time you compose a new mail. If you are composing mail in 'Plain Text' the link will not show up.

      Hope that helps.
      Andrew

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Suzi <suziknits2@...> wrote:

      > Can someone tell me how to add a link in signature with
      > a word like Flickr and the word be the link?
      >
      > ---
      > Suzi
      > IL Zone 5
      >

      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/puppykisses