      From: Chuck Halverson <chuckhalverson@ yahoo.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 10:19:12 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re:New iPhone - new questions!

      I am a plus user, all I do is hit the refresh icon (bottom left) when in the inbox on the iphone.  Any new emails will show up.  I do not use email push on Iphone however.
      as far as calendar, you must switch be a calendar beta user (you cannot switch back to the old after) then click on the following link to adjust your calendar settings. Its all I use and it works wonderfully.   Add calendar entries on your Iphone or the webpage and they update each other seamlessly.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic