18723Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Contacts not appearing

  • Shal Farley
    Nov 30, 2009
      JmB,

      >In my case because the e-mail I am wanting to send goes to 140
      >addresses I am already dividing the list in half and sending two
      >e-mails (due to maximum number of addresses per e-mail is 100).
      >Having to add each address individually is very time consuming!

      If you are sending messages to the same 140 people repeatedly, this sounds like a good use case for a Yahoo Group. That would let you send one copy to your group's posting address, and let Yahoo duplicate it to all the individual email addresses.

      -- Shal
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic