18601YMail! contacts & Calendar reminders

  • ciprianmp
    Nov 7 3:28 AM
      These guys are driving me nuts.
      Not only that they haven't been able to give us a tool to check which of our contacts' birthdays haven't been set as reminders into our calendars, but now, they even removed for good the little Checkbox to add reminders like birthdays and aniversaries.
      What the h..k guys? You can't keep up with Hotmail? (which have never had it working right, but they have it now... while you loose it...)
      I'm sure someone there at Yahoo.inc gets big a big time salary to break down all these working stuff... Well done!