      From: Alistair C <alistair_clarke@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Free programs possibly 3rd party for managing Yahoo mail
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 10:12 PM

      Hi.

      I am in New Zealand and have been a user of Yahoo mail for many years.
      Currently because of lack of internet access and time restraints I have many thousands of messages to look at.
      I need to find a way to firstly copy offline all these messages, so that I can then sort into folders, and delete where necessary and archive from same senders to reduce the number of messages I have.

      Any help on how to do this would be most appreciated.

      Thank you

      Alistair Clarke
      Levin
      New Zealand