18467Re: HTML.. where is it in Yahoo mail?

  • Marian Horsley
    Sep 30, 2009
      If, in your setting, you disallow attachments (at least this was true in my case), the formatting will not hold regardless of what you do. I had one group where we did not allow attachments and the messages were always a mess -and it was only the one group that always looked so bad. I was enlightened by someone in this group and it was the answer. I changed the setting without telling my well trained group. They will always think they can't send attachments, but the messages are now a work of art!
      Marian H
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic