      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Classic weirdness
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 1:03 PM

      Thanx! I went back and when I was looking at it again, noticed the "new" button.
      What's funny is that this account is supposedly still "Classic". Anyhoo, I agree: please don't "fix" what ain't broke!  Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne' s Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

      --- On
      From: Lorrie <minilorrie@yahoo. ca>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 6:58 PM

      The Compose button is now called NEW on the upper left hand side in Classic mail.  They have also changed the way attachments are viewed and the font for the buttons on top has changed.  Wish they would quit trying to fix what isn't broke LOL.

      Blessed be,

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie. 2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada