      From: Lorrie <minilorrie@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Classic weirdness
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 6:58 PM

      The Compose button is now called NEW on the upper left hand side in Classic mail.  They have also changed the way attachments are viewed and the font for the buttons on top has changed.  Wish they would quit trying to fix what isn't broke LOL.

      Blessed be,
      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com