18272Re: [Y-Mail] Discontinued Addresses

  • Glenda Davidson
    Sep 2, 2009
      I don't think you can ever get this address since it has already been registered in the past. Once it was used, that is it, you can't get it.  Unless you can add a number or letter or something that will kind of change that but you can't used the original email address since it has already been used....Glenda

      From: krazy4becky <krazy4becky@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 12:46:05 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Discontinued Addresses

      I have been monitoring an email address for a few years now and I get this message. I really want the address... BAD!

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

      <***erased*** @...>: failed after I sent the message.
      Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to ***erased*** @... cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta264.mail. mud.yahoo. com

      It says it's taken when you register it. I was wondering if I can get someone to release it so I can register.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic