18164Re: [Y-Mail] How do I report this???????

  • Bean Beer
    Aug 12, 2009
      It was no prob.

      From: Juanita <lady_jo_nc@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:54:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] How do I report this???????

      That is what I have been doing. I am pretty sure I know who is using my email address and it is someone that I haven't seen in 8 years but was determined to make my life a living H***. I won't let it and I'm simply going to delete in case someone actually wants to join this group so that, as I was told, it won't kick their confirmation into spam.

      Thanks everyone who responded. I so appreciate it.

      Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.