18044Re: [Y-Mail] YMail's spam protection is a joke

  • Roslyn Lamb
    Jun 30, 2009
      Well - yes - if they work.

      I'm still having problems with the one I wrote about here weeks ago.  I've asked Yahoo techs to sort it out and they can't either.  They keep going in and changing it but it still doesn't work.

      2009/6/30 Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...>
      That's true.... but the filters are WAAAAYY better!

      Roslyn Lamb wrote:
      > Unfortunately, not convenient for those of us who are using more than
      > one computer and want to not lose access to the messages from
      > different places.
      > Ros

      I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
      National Helpline 0870 046 5249
      A hutch is not enough
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic