17942Re: Yahoo-wide recent problems

  • ottawahitech
    Jun 9, 2009
      Just thought I will share the email I received back from Customer Care regarding my search problem (indeed the problem was fixed):

      ---
      "Hello,

      Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Mail Customer Care.

      I understand that Search feature in your Yahoo! Mail account is not
      working. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

      I'm pleased to inform you that I've completed my investigation and was
      able to identify and resolve the search functionality issue you were
      experiencing. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

      Again, I'm glad your search results are now working and the issue you
      reported has been resolved. Please be sure to let me know if you notice
      any further difficulty with your account, or if I can be of assistance
      in another matter.

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail Customer Care.

      Regards,

      Anthony

      Yahoo! Mail Customer Care

      81048366

      Visit our online help pages at:

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/"
      ---

      > "Sorry. Your search failed.
      > We are currently working on a fix for this problem; please try again later."
      > ---
      >
      > I have tried this several times with similar results.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic