      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 4:05 PM

      So it can't be done without a mail client? I don't use one, since I don't want my email downloaded. Is there a workaround? cheers, Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne' s Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

      ---Mario Sergio M. Santos <mariosergio. santos@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get
      > it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the
      > Outlook (both two on windows).
      >
      > Mario Sergio
      >
      > On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:
      > > I receive emails from people where they have inserted
      > nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them.
      > They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I
      > always have to attach because I haven't been able to
      > figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive
      > emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice
      > graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would
      > like to send some that I have to them.
      > > Can someone help me with this, please?
      > > Juanita

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic