      From: Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 7:53:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email

      If you're saving jpegs you receive in emails and trying to paste them from your computer to a new email, try instead saving the original email and copying them directly from there.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter
      My little orphan kittens: http://www.flickr. com/photos/ robinsiegel/ sets/72157615775 492760/

      From: Samantha <owner@coast2coastch at.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:58 AM

      You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that