17545Re: Any More Improvements Due to YMail?

  • herbert.feutl
    Mar 3, 2009
      Hi all together,

      wanna to switch completly to yahoo but at the moment the lag of
      automatic checking my pop3 mail boxes of my other mail providers makes
      me little sad.

      is there any chance to get this feature running, are there any plans
      when the feature will be activated?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

      > Hi Group
      >
      > just wondering if any of the following are in the pipeline:-
      >
      > * signatures - be able to choose/tick a box per email if want to
      add signature and have a choice of more than one
      > * attachments - ability to attach multiple files by highlighting
      multiple files in one click (using shift or ctrl)
      > * better rules - ability to right click within an email or
      highlighted email and make a rule from there (including the criteria
      to forward)
      > * CHECK MAIL - would be nice if it automatically checked external
      pop boxes (instead of shift + m, or pulling down check mail button)
      > Anybody any thoughts or anybody from Yahoo any insight.  Or is
      Yahoo Mail finished?

      > cheers
      >
      > Rob

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic