17370Re: Smarter Inbox

  • Lloyd Haskins
    Jan 31, 2009
      I don't know about everybody else, but I don't like having my social
      network be the same as my email service. I like it that I don't have to
      show my email address in Facebook if I do not want to.

      Yah, I'm also not a big fan of making people that want to be in my
      connection have to get a Yahoo! login. Again, Facebook wins on that
      one.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Lee <ryaniclee@...> wrote:

      > from what i've seen the invite send does work, its just people may not
      be responding.
      > With all the social networks out there, they're probably bombarded
      with this type of invites all day.
      > Not knowing what Y! profile or contacts are, they probably ignored
      them.

      request to invite people to connect and the list of suggested
      connections is the same. When I've tried to invite others, the
      invitations won't send and I'm not sure the ones I've invited are
      receiving their invitations because I've gotten zero response from them.
      It seems to me to still be an early beta, but I do like the idea.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic