17306Re: New Yahoo! Mail Changes since Christmas not Good

  • Michael
    Jan 11, 2009
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley Nunn" <sencitivegirl@...>
      wrote:

      > On my thing where it say hello so and so Or my name it say Hi Ashley
      > or it could be so and so like a person name mine I can't chat with
      > other. I do understand you.I knowtist myself.
      > I don't complan about I just take it as it is don't worry pretty
      soon
      > the company with do something about i don't work for them I am sorry
      > to say it I have my onw problem myself for sure --- In
      > Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <californicatedcoloradoan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > It used to be that whenever I would get to the new My Yahoo! Mail
      > > Page, I would have the "Home" tab giving me my inbox statistics
      as
      > > well as the current weather conditions.
      > >
      > > However, there are now times where I get that awful "Welcome" tab
      and
      > > that pain-in-the-butt option to add all these e-mail addresses to
      my
      > > list, which I do not like at all and have complained about that.
      > >
      > > About the only way I can bypass this and get to my "Home" tab is
      > > switch back to Yahoo! Mail Classic and then switch again to All-
      New
      > > Yahoo! Mail.
      > >
      > > What can be done to fix this to the way it was, where whenever I
      > > clicked on Mail in my quicklaunch on My Yahoo! page, it would
      > > automatically take me to the "Home" tab all the time like it used
      > > and not that gawd-awful "Welcome" page? It was fine with
      the "Home"
      > > tab and it makes no sense to change this, or give the user the
      chance
      > > to choose which tab greets them when they open the New Yahoo!
      Mail.

      > > Please let us know and if there is any further information you
      need
      > > from me, let me know.
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Michael Goolsby
      > > californicatedcoloradoan@

      Most companies do not that kind of approach unless there is enough of
      their customer's screaming about it. I have found Mark's suggestion
      and have applied that. Now I am testing to see if that works. If I
      do not post anything new in the next week, please presume this issue
      resolved.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Michael Goolsby