      From: Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...>
      To: y-mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 1 December, 2008 0:24:31
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Unimportant question about the spam folder icon

      Since I've had no problems with Yahoo Mail in a long time (yay!!!) (I've come to terms with my new strategy for the drafts issue) I thought I'd ask a question that's been tickling the back of my mind for some time.

      What is the thing that looks like a stick of butter in front of the Spam folder icon? Is that supposed to be a block of Spam, the luncheon meat? I get the pencil for Drafts, and the trash can for Trash: a can of Spam is pretty hilarious, if that's what is it!

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ robinsiegel/

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic