17041Re: [Y-Mail] Can't move non-spam from bulk folder

  • Kenneth
    Nov 7, 2008
      I assume you're talking about Yahoo! Classic Mail.  I can drag an email from the Spam Folder to any other folder just fine in the All New Yahoo! Mail.

      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 4:57:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Can't move non-spam from bulk folder

      I decided to see if I could move the message by opening it, then checking "Not spam". When I opened it, the body of text disappeared. The subject line changed from the title I'd given it to "[No Subject]".

      Incidentally, even after clicking "not spam", I still couldn't move the message from the Bulk folder to the Inbox or the folder I want to put it in. Cindy

      --- On Thu, 11/6/08, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@yahoo. com> wrote:
      > I sent some email out to a group, including BCCs for myself.
      > The BCCs arrived in my Bulk folder, so I checked both and
      > tried to move them to the appropriate folder. One of the
      > messages transfered into the folder, the other did not.
      > I've tried moving this message three or four times but
      > it won't budge from the spam folder. Any ideas?
      > cheers, Cindy C-R
      >
      > Obedience is a lifestyle...
      > Melanie...Border Collie mix &
      > Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic