17018Re: Single click opening email

  • Todd Richardson
    Nov 3, 2008
      I just wish changes that are so directly going to impact everyday
      use were explained upfront - release notes or something. it took me
      a couple of hours (not of constant use, checking email periodically)
      before I figured out to select an email without opening it by
      clicking anywhere but the title.

      Why does that matter? becasue sometimes I hand sort based on sender
      before I even read it... but they kept opening on me... So I had to
      mark them as non read and use the Actions list to move them to the
      proper folder instead of dragging them.

      And why mark them unread? That's how I track emails I need to go
      look into, I do that becasue folders only alert you to unread, NOT
      to flagged messages inside them.