170Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • jbeaul
    Sep 9, 2005
      FWIW: My email is now assigned to us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
      just recently at f308.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price <pricecs@y...> wrote:
      > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our URLs
      >
      > We have no idea if there is any significance to the servername (or
      for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that those mailboxes
      have had the new search features deployed to them.

      <seflemming@g...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same server you have,
      > Chris,
      > > and the
      > > > same URL.
      > > >

      > > > For God and Country,
      > > > Sarah Flemming
      > > > Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny
      > > >
      > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be
      > > established." --
      > > > Proverbs 16:3

      Problems

      Service.