16808Login problem

  • Simmie
    Oct 9, 2008
      Someone on another list posted recently that the login problem with Yahoo mail is nothing but a scam.

      Since I've had it happen with TWO of my yahoo accounts (oddly enough, both Plus! accounts), I took issue with that.

      What they suggested as a fix was once taken to the login screen where you're asked for your password, to just hit the back button on your browser and you'll find you're still logged in.

      YEGADS.....I was skeptical, but it worked, at least on the one account I tried it on.

      I added hitting the Refresh button on my browser (Firefox) and I found I was still logged in.

      Not an ideal fix, but it takes you back to where you were -- at least for me it did.

      Simmie in San Diego
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic