      From: Vincent Jorrand <vjorrand@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 3, 2008 2:29:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Users on "special" farms

      That used to be easy: Alt-LeftClick the Yahoo!Mail logo in the top left and it would tell you.
      Now you need to do "View Page Source" and search for the word farm, it will show a like like:
      'farm': '318',

      which tells me I am on farm 318.

      If the source you see does not have the "farm" text in it try to view the source for another part of the page.

      Also I guess that the Alt-LeftClick on the Yahoo!Mail logo also provides all the info Ryan wants: it includes the application version (1.5.0 for me) and the build number and date (1155.6 and 9/30/2008 for me)

      Vincent