16734Re: Question about Bcc

  • Ryan
    Oct 2, 2008
      Hi Shelby,

      That was an option that was recently removed. We did a major review of
      the various optional settings offered and tried to find options that
      could be removed with minimal overall impact the the user base.
      Permanently displaying the BCC field was an option that was rarely
      used, and since it can be revealed without a page refresh, it was one
      of the casualties.

      We are definitely not happy about the impact it has on the users who
      relied on it regularly, but we hope that the inconvenience is small
      enough when compared to our overall goal of streamlining the products.

      Ryan
      Community Manager
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic