      From: Rob Igo <robigouk@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008 16:28:58
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] YMail Problems!

      it gets worse.  If I type in a name e.g. "fred" then it only finds some and not the most recent.  If I then click on "Go" button again it finds a different amount of messages within the search results, and if I click on "Go" again then another amount.

      C'mon Yahoo please sort yourselves out as this is basic stuff that we need to use your Mail as our main/premium email service (gmx.co.uk is looking more attractive with their calendar).

      Ryan you helped sort this out for me a few weeks ago - can you ge the same guys to look at this?

      cheers

      Rob.