16621Re: Sendeing to existing contacts... I'm in formed they aren't in my contact lis

  • stephenbungert
    Sep 10, 2008
      Glad I'm not the only one... are you still seeing this? I haven't for
      a few days but I did also have problems with my address book just like
      you described.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "justkenneth" <postkenny-ygroups@...>
      wrote:

      > Actually, Stephen's correct. I'm seeing this happening right now.
      >
      > I've just replied to a message from my brother, who is definitely in
      > my contacts list along with several hundred other people. The next
      > "Message Sent" window says, "Recipients not in your Contacts (check
      > the contacts you want to add):" and it then lists my brother's email
      > address and fills in his name in the first and last name fields.
      >
      > Keeping that Message Sent window open in its own tab, I went back to
      > open my contacts list in its own tab. Suddenly the contacts list is
      > behaving very strangely. First it says that I have zero contacts in
      > my list and displays a blank list. Then after clicking back and forth
      > between mail folders and going back to the contacts list, it says that
      > I have the right amount of contacts but it still doesn't list any
      > contacts.
      >
      > I'm guessing there's a glitch in the interface with the contacts list
      > so that, when sending emails, Yahoo! Mail sometimes can't find people
      > who are already added.
      >
      > Kenneth
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Howard White <hwhite@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you look carefully, the message indicates whether the recipient
      > is on you contacts list.
      > > howard

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic