      From: Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 1, 2008 6:39:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Is this really from yahoo ?????

      No, it's not from Yahoo!! Yahoo wouldn't ask for your password in an email.... they already have it :P Foward the email to phishing@cc. yahoo-inc. com

      Noel Jones wrote:

      I had this following email and I dont think its really from yahoo, wher should I report it to?

      Yahoo Warning!!! ( Verify Your Account now To Avoid It Closed)

      Sunday, 31 August, 2008 5:22 PM
      To:
      undisclosed- recipients
      Dear Account User,

      This Email is from Yahoo! Customer Care and we are sending it to every Yahoo! Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Yahoo! accounts so we are shutting down some Yahoo! accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.We are sending you this email to so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space below. Your User name,Password, Date Of Birth (DOB) and your Country information would be needed to verify your account.

      Due to the congestion in all Yahoo! users and removal of all unused Yahoo! Accounts, Yahoo! would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

      * Country Or Territory: ............ ....

      After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

      Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

      Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy | Terms of Service | Guide to Online Security

      NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.

      To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy