16405Missing scroll bar in inbox and other folder

  • Betty Fellows
    Jul 27, 2008
      Using new mail (which I've been using for what seems as years, in
      beta) I am now missing the scroll bars in the inbox or other folders
      windows. I have a scroll bar to go down my folder list, but not in
      the inbox or other folder. So, if I have a lot of messages, instead
      of scrolling down I have to select the last item I see and then hit
      page down. It is much less convenient.
      I'm on a Mac running 10.5.x and Firefox 3.x. I'm also using paid
      yahoo mail.

      Thanks,
      Betty
      betty@...