160Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • Keith
    Sep 1, 2005
      Hopefully they do roll it out soon...right now I use Gmail but I've
      been a long time loyal fan of Yahoo. If they roll the new Yahoo beta
      out I will most likely be saying bye bye to Gmail and hello Yahoo
      again.

      Does anyone know if Yahoo is going to increase the storage when it
      comes out? Gmail is over 2 Gigabytes right now and when Hotmail
      comes out in beta it's going to be 2 Gigabytes as well.

      <seflemming@g...>