15970Re: [Y-Mail] Re: NEW POLL - on problems with Yahoo PLUS mail accounts

  • Simmie
    Jun 5, 2008
      I use Yahoo to pop my roadrunner email...nice feature. I've only had a couple of times where it told me the server was busy, but no other problems to speak of.

      I never saw the announcement with the link for the poll, but life has been a bit busy for me, so I may have missed it in my rush to read mail.

      Simmie