15968Mail retrieval problem:

  • razor edge
    Jun 5, 2008
      Hi what exactly do you mean by "sleep or hibernate?
      I use firefox..also Internet Explorer & Opera.
      When I fire up the computer I click on one of these browsers.. type in my name in the slot requested & below my password for that account & presto I am there. I click on "inbox"& there they are.
      When I'm finished I hit the red X in upper right corner & I'm off..
      I've been using Yahoo for years? Please explain.. Am I missing something?

      Brent <flapdoodle@...> wrote:
      I believe this is a browser/computer problem and not a Yahoo problem. Sleep/hibernate has never worked very well on my computer.

      On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 7:46 PM, randall_shimizu <randall.shimizu@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      Mail retrieval problem: When I go back to mail from hibernate or sleep
      I am often forced to reload the page in order for Yahoo mail to
      retrieve new emails. The check  mail and inbox buttons will not
      retrieve mail This is hassle because I have to wait for mail to load
      in memory.

         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

         mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
         mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com