15799Re: [Y-Mail] Re: breaking news

  • Sasafrass
    May 5, 2008
      It does seem likely that M$ will make another offer, & if the deal happens, I'll be moving to Google. I'm ready, whether it's a week, a month, or year from now, my Gmail account is waiting....

      Lloyd Haskins wrote:
      It will indeed be interesting to see what happens when the stock market opens on Monday.  So sad that folks want to get a big offer for their Yahoo! shares and sell it, not caring what happens to the company itself when Microsoft gets their hands on it and ruins it.  So the stock goes down, Microsoft tries again, the stock goes back up, rinse, repeat.

      Well, I have my exit strategery still in place should MS get its hands on Yahoo! and mess it up by switching to Microsoft technology.

      Too bad that Yahoo! doesn't try to make more money off of, say, expanding the Y!Mail Plus program to have more features like .Mac does.  .Mac is way overpriced, IMHO, but I'd pay $60/yr. to Yahoo! to get all those features, with the exception of remote computer access.  Or charge me $35/yr. for Y!Mail Plus and no ads on any Yahoo! page.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic