15763Woops! it got better!

  • Robin Siegel
    Apr 30, 2008
      I used the Chat feature that appeared when I clicked on the Error
      message, and guess what? Some guy named George fixed the invisible
      email problem, I'm no longer getting booted out of YMail, and all is
      right with the world!

      I've never seen this option before, but I highly recommend it to
      anyone who gets an error message. Click on the link to report the
      error, and if you get the Chat button, use it!

      Robin
      YM+ Classic

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...> wrote:

      > Now I have seven invisible unread emails in my inbox,
      > and although a minute ago I had 20 unread emails in my
      > inbox, now there are none. I did receive the email I
      > just sent to this list, and I deleted it, but it's not
      > in the trash in normal view, only if I sort by sender,
      > and even then the sort is partially random. It would
      > be funny if I weren't worried about the emails that
      > have disappeared.
      >
      > I don't think this has been reported on the message
      > board, but to tell the truth, I'm not sure how to
      > search for it!
      >

      > Robin
      > Y!M+ Classic

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic