15753Re: "Official" Feature Requests Thread

  • fenwayguy
    Apr 30, 2008
      A couple of AddressGuard suggestions that would apply to both New and
      Classic YMail:

      So as not to put my actual email address at risk, I create a disposable
      address every time I register for a new site -- an EXTREMELY useful
      feature.

      It would be helpful if the AddressGuard page showed a) the number of
      disposable addresses currently active in my account, and b) the number
      of emails each has received, either in total or by date range.

      Also, even though the Address Notes window appears quite large, storage
      limited is only 60 characters; it would be great if that could be
      expanded.

      Thanks
    • Show all 87 messages in this topic