      From: Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2008 7:55:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Ths sounds a bit strange...

      Whenever you have questions about an e-mail like this -- be it from Yahoo, Google, eBay, Amazon, your bank, your loan company, etc. -- the BEST COURSE OF ACTION is to open the account webpage yourself by typing the address into a window, and verify changes, your password, etc.

      NEVER click links in a suspicious e-mail.

      And I find nowadays that almost no company makes changes to your account without also posting some sort of notice or message about it in their Accounts area.

      Thanks,

      Michael 8-)

      "One of the interesting things about this experience argument is that it's often posed as just a function of longevity. You know, 'I've been here longer.' Well, you know there are a lot of companies that have been around longer than Google... but Google's performing." --Barack Obama, speaking on CBS's "60 Minutes" (2/8/2008)