      From: "S. J. "Jay" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 9:24:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Latest Yahoo Mail upgrade - NO THANK YOU!!

      I used to use saved drafts in the same manner. I don't have a problem with them deleting drafts automatically, but they should give us the ability to save templates that we can reuse. I'd still like to see the ability to use notes in Yahoo Notepad as templates for email messages.

      Jay Bienvenu 360.yahoo.com/ bienvenunet
      bienvenunet@ yahoo.com flickr.com/photos/ bienvenunet