15382Re: [Y-Mail] Latest Yahoo Mail upgrade - NO THANK YOU!!

  • Robin Siegel
    Mar 3, 2008
      They could put the templates wherever they wanted, as
      long as they retained formatting (no inserted hard
      returns!), subject line, and addresses in the three TO
      lines. Short of that, I'm staying put on Classic.

      In fact, if they're saving a draft of every email as
      you write it, and adding those to the same folder that
      stores my intentionally saved drafts, I'll stick with
      Classic, thank you very much. Don't want that clutter,
      either! Either give me somewhere to store the ones I
      want so they can delete the ones I don't, or don't
      save the garbage.

      Robin

      --- "S. J. \"Jay\" Bienvenu" <bienvenunet@...>

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic