      From: Raphael Pungin <raphael@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 4:22:44 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Automatic Checking For New Messages for External Accounts for Mail Plus users

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@y...> wrote:
      > But what about the people who dont want those accounts checked all
      the time? I like checking my other email accounts when I choose to
      just like in the classic version.

      Some email accounts may not be your personal ones. They could be work
      accounts, or other organization accounts. Yahoo Mail Plus allows you
      to handle all of them in one place.

      As for me, I only use one email address, but it is not the one with
      yahoo.com domain name. It's with my own domain name. My mail host is
      on the server that is used for my domain name. But I do like Yahoo
      interface so I am using it as my email client. What I don't like is
      that Yahoo does not automatically check for new messages on external
      accounts the same way as on the Yahoo account.

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.