153Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • Chris Price
    Sep 1, 2005
      Well, Monday is Labor Day in the US...

      Chris.

      Guillaume <guillaume.belfiore@...> wrote:
      Well yeh I got that as well in my Yahoo inbox.

      Now before entered the Hotmail beta I was moved on a different server
      ('bay' + number in your url). This might be something similar.
      Anyway, Labor Day is tomorrow. Tomorrow is 'the' day...at least that's
      what I've always been thinking

      Communication and networking Wireless communication and networking