      From: Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:42:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Automatic Checking For New Messages for External Accounts for Mail Plus users

      But what about the people who dont want those accounts checked all the time? I like checking my other email accounts when I choose to just like in the classic version.

      What I don't understand is why do people have multiple email accounts? I could understand one for work,school and personal but why would you want any more than that? Yahoo provide lots of storage and also you can archive the messages to your computer.

      http://www.kaplan.edu
      " Knowledge is the key to life "